Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress... James 1:27

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cute Kiddos

I am home for three weeks, which means I get to reconnect with family and friends, eat lots of yummy food, rediscover my love/hate relationship with cold weather and snow and, hopefully, get over the nasty cold I brought home with me.

It also means that I am spending a lot of time thinking about everyone at COTP and wondering how their days are going and what I'm missing with our kiddos and everyone else. And it means that I actually have time to blog, so for now, here are a few pictures of some the kids who have absolutely captured my heart. Enjoy!









Children of the Promise has given explicit permission for the posting of photos on this site. Photos taken of children in the care of Children of the Promise are not to be posted publicly without explicit permission given by Children of the Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment