Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress... James 1:27

Monday, July 2, 2012

Reasons I Love Haiti

Haiti really is one of my favourite places. I suppose there are many reasons, but I will pick just a few top ones to share with you.

-Being a part of prayer and singing with the nannies
-Friends to hang out with
-Beautiful beaches to relax and refresh at
-Amazing scenery to accompany the bumpy roads
-Passionate people who try their hardest
-Resilient children who greet you with a smile each day (even their pouty faces are cute)

(If you were wondering, my least favourite include the lack of berries, sunburns and when babies are sick.)

I have had an amazing few days and will try to share some more stories soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can agree with you about all of those... except the beautiful beaches as I have not yet seen them... but I'll take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete